Sunday, December 19, 2010

HowSpecialSheIs.

I just don't know what to do when you're not here with me. I never thought that i could miss someone this much, and definitely it's you.

The only thing that ease my pain right now is looking at your pictures on my phone, wishing that i could look into those beautiful eyes.

I guess it's probably because we see each other everyday that sometimes i don't feel much pain as i do feel right now when im missing you.

God, i don't know how am i going to be when you're off to your Uni and im off to College. I'd probably die from not having you by my side.

To me, your the most important person in my life. Without you, i'd lose my beat that pumps my heart.

I swear, even if i could feel your breath right by my side it would heal a part of me.

I miss the warmth i felt when you hug me.

Look at how much im falling apart when you're not here with me. I wish that you could read this as soon as i wrote it.

But probably you won't. Cause you're still far away from me.. even there's miles of land and sea that separates you and me, i still can't sleep- You're always in my mind.

Baby, please come home. I miss you. I love you. I need you.

Nurul Iman, you mean the world to me. I love you.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE. BECAUSE THIS IS BETWEEN HER AND ME.