Thursday, May 6, 2010

WeeklyUpdates.

What's up, people?! It's been a while since i talk crap on my blog, and i miss it alot. Aside the fact that a total of 70% of my readers are HATERS, i still love all of y'all.

So, what have i been up to? Lotsa shisha, pool, trips to the movies. Watched IRONMAN2 already, gotta tell ya- it's niccee. New suit, New partner, New bootays to look at. Was at TOA yesterday, collecting my results. Passed it. Then went out to celebrate with Cheryl Teh, Ann Nee, Laksh, David, Emmanuel. Haha. And my dad paid for it all, thank you.

Owh yes, about the relationship status on facebook? Well, ladies and gents: it's classified.

Now, im gonna introduce y'all to the new cartoon which makes me and my college mates tune to.


Yep. That is FREAKNIK. the latest most fucked up cartoon i've watched so far. Its funny in its own way. Check it out. Its worth it.

Your life will resume in 10mins.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.