Tuesday, January 12, 2010

MeAgainstTheWorld.

It's been a while since i wrote my last post, and alot has happened between now and then.

Firstly, i finally got my butt into The One Academy College..(thank god cause cant handle all the nagging anymore) then my license has been with me for more than 2weeks. Now its time to look for a car to drive from Bangsar to Sunway every freakin' day.

Next, i finally finished paying my futsal debts to Khalilul. After that he said "Now you're on my good side" or someshit like that. *awkward silence* . . . ok?

Now, im pretty much either busy designing character concepts for my assignment or busy thinking of ANONYMS next musical experiment along with E'G and Tan.

Shit stuff along the way? Loads of it.

BURSTING FEUDS

BULLSHIT SO-CALLED-FRIENDS

ETC.

Seriously. Im getting a feeling that things will get alot more fucked up soon.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.