Monday, October 5, 2009

Happy..200thPost!

Its the 200th post..so, people have been sceptical about my posts. Well, to a certain group of people who actually have balls to say something about it.

When i feel like saying something in my blog; So I WILL. Like how i used to say this before; If you dont like it...then dont read it. Simple.

On the other note;

Navin has been sorta avoiding me...yeah, he's a college boy now. *Aaawwh..* Well, he used to say the same thing about Abby last time. Have fun with your college mates, Weyh.

Mike is busy with his ol' G2000 job. Collecting money for his car. Keeps on bragging about he's car..haha. But the car is cool, DOH!

God. Miss the times where things were so simple such as waking up at 6, get free money, go school and then go home at 2. *sigh* Now things are just as fuck'd up as ever.. hate some people, some people hate me. I love money, money dun love me..LOL

"If you're offended by this post by some reason; TOO BAD."

Some girl said this to me: "I HATE YOU, RaJa!!"... well, i replied it with "Join the hate club, kid".

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.