Wednesday, July 22, 2009

TimeFliesWhenYou'reHavingFun.

Its been a hell of a time being back in KL.. WOOT!

Outings after outings, feels awesome. Watched Transformers and Harry Potter edi; their not bad la.

But the bummer part is- Have to return to freaking PLKN. *sigh*

Well, looks like for a month+ i have to cope with idiots, extremely relegious people and more ice-cold showers. haha.. The only thing im looking forward to is; M-16 training. Hope it'll be a blast. Navin and Mike already had their fun out of it. Think its my turn.

My dad's most probably gonna pull me out of NS due to TOA's classes are gonna start soon. Then, its time to study.....with a touch of brand-new car, license, more allowence and ofcourse new places to lepak! haha.

Well, like i told you guys on my last post- Sean Kingston is in my dorm. (Its the Malaysian version, mind you) Here's the picture.



See ya guys soon. "Play nice, kids".

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.