Friday, July 24, 2009

MTV W.S.L.

Heh. Still not back in camp. Wondering why?
I got an extension letter offer from JLKN. haha.

Dont worry, i'll be going soon. By this Monday. Seriously.

Guess what?

On the 15th; MTV is having "World Stage Live" here in KL.. Argh!! *sigh*
Some of the bands who are performing:
  • Kasabian
  • Hoobastank
  • Boys Like Girls
Well, those are the ones that i know so far.. If they could get Pendulum; it would be awesome. But still, i'll be in NS while those things are happening at Sunway Lagoon Resort.

Well, people. I made a new friend. Angella Chan.
She's fun to be around with.. and dont worry, my girlfriend knows her. Well, Angella is my new shisha partner.

Seriously. She's just freaking good for beginner.

That's all for now. Will post things before i depart to NS.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.