Sunday, July 26, 2009

ByeBye, PLKN.

Im finally leaving back to camp.. tomorrow to be precise.

Drama:

Jason called earlier. Told me that the m16 theory class is on tomorrow.. and that some idiot stole 3phones. The people in the camp wont get their phones until they finish PLKN except if the thief hands in the phone.

Guess everyone's bald edi back at camp, eh? hehe. I still can use my gel for now. :)

Went to an old spot with my girlfriend; D'Haven. The shisha still sucks over there, seriously. *cough*

Will be gone for a month and a half.. I'll miss blogging, shisha-ing, lepaking and woo-hooing. hehe.

To my friends:
  • Navin: Have fun with the girls at Taylor's.. damn lucky bastard. haha.
  • Mark: Have fun working and shishaing at Choki's.
  • Mike: Sorry for misplacing your psp charger.. hope you'll forgive me.
  • Hariz: Have fun with your new girlfriend. Think i dunno ah? haha.
  • AtiQah: Take care, have fun and dont rape any racoons with Lyds while im gone. lol.
  • Tunku Amira: Take care, all the best with your japanese college! Gambatte-neh!!
  • Bandkrupt: Have fun..enjoy! Will go jamming when im back.
  • Filza: Thx, sis. Will belanja you japanese at The Gardens when im back..haha.
  • Azeera: Take care, sis. All the best.
  • Khalilul: Have fun with your SPM and dont rape other people orally; its scary. haha.
  • Farhana: Smoke shisha alot la weyh (from wht i've heard)..never ajak me oso. pfft.
  • My Girlfriend: Please take care, will call you everytime i can. Miss you alot. Feels like im in the movies right now...its damn EMOing. I love you, syg.
Both of my parents has already "approved" my relationship with Ms.A*****..hehe. She met my mum today; could see how nervous she was. LoL. Feel damn happy about the "Approval". WOOT!!

If your name isn't in the list; im sorry. Just take care. Bye.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.