Saturday, June 13, 2009

I'mSoNotReady.

Leaving this Tuesday morning; couldn't believe that the last time i could hug her was on Friday..

I thought i would have a sensational-romantic farewell from my girlfriend...(as how they do it when you're watching those korean soap opera thingys) Guess i was wrong.

Been smoking shisha like crazy for these past few days. Since i won't get any while im in NS.

Lepak'd with Navin, Filza, Mark and Tan. Ask Navin how was his camp experience and how are things being done there..you wouldnt wanna offend anyone there; im telling you.

Goddammit! ..im really malas wanna go to that stupid program. You can call me spoiled, sissy or whatever you could think of. Im just too damn lazy.

Seriously. Waking up at 5 and taking a cold shower? Pray. Then march. Then eat rice and curry all the time..?! If the toilet is like BangsarVillage standard then i'll be smiling while eating that curry...i mean come on!

I admit; im a terrible muslim. I completely suck at the daily routines and so on...but now in NS it becomes a must to do those things? Owh...shit.

Well, we'll see whats gonna happen soon.
Take care, people. Bye.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.