Saturday, May 9, 2009

Today'sStory.

So, today was ok. Had lunch with E'G, Khalilul and Navin at Mcd's.. met my girlfriend there too.

Then we split up; E'G went to Pavillion, Navin went somewhere else and i went studying graphic novels at Mph...continued with a date with my gf.

Read the graphic novel "World of Warcraft"; it was kinda cool..loved the sketches. My gf bought some 'custom made' cupcakes for her mum. She was bragging about it. Haha...

I havnt bought anything for my mum's birthday and mother's day for years. Reason? I don't know what my mum would like..*sigh*

So then, went to Choki's shop for some shisha. Met the gang there; followed by E'G and Kechik's late dramatic entrance..luckily i brought my guitar. We jammed accoustic style!

*>>*

Then, walked back home..and blog. Maybe im joining the gang to Brewball tomorrow..maybe.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.