Wednesday, May 13, 2009

TiredOfShisha.

Been having nightmares lately, god-knows-why. I seem to have bad feelings about something that i cant point my finger to; it's just there..

I really miss the old days of football by the BSC playground; where i learn how to play properly. Nowdays everyone's too busy to play street football anymore, always need to book the futsal court. *sigh*

I think the year of 2008 was the best for me; almost everything seemed awesome. Shit, all the chaos from SPM, Prefect and everything else was nice..it made me feel 'alive'. People tell me to let go of the past; but with the current situation being like shit....why the hell not?

Im starting to get bored with shisha. I know, that isnt what you would expect me to say..haha. But yes, its starting to wear-off.

I think its about the venue. Choki's shop isnt much of a place where eye-candies pass by...maybe that is the problem. I miss the old Lepaq; where there's waffle, western food and awesome shisha..which brings people = who has female friends = which qualifies to be called eye-candy. lol.

Thats all the blogging mojo i have for today. Bye.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.