Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TechnoJunkies.

Does technology turn us into mindless-freaks? How bad is it to live without psp, ipod, computers and more importantly; handphones.

My friend's gadgets were confiscated by her uncle and she said " Omg. Living without my 'babies' are gonna be sooo difficult! I need my ipod!" and that comment sparked an question within me.

Has technology completely devour our sense of simplicity?

Honestly, remember the days of Nokia 3310? Where iPod didn't even existed at the time?
The constant need for technology has completely turned us into technology zombies. I completely understand the need for communications; such as handphones. But does techonology upgrades such as 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, MP3 player and Cameraphones are really a must?

The need for music is understandable; but what does this techonology addiction has turned us into? Example?

Everytime the latest phone strikes the market, we'll be demanding it. I guess it's more of the show-off factor than an actual need for it.

Well, think about it. Don't you agree?

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.