Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OuttaIdeas.

No new blog post, recently?

I dont have anything to say, write about; rather than the bloody obvious.

Its true. Im really outta things to write about..so, lets write about what happened in this week.

Been disturbing everyone's life and showing my face in BV and Mcd's almost everyday..not including the shisha joint. Seriously, how do people keep up living like this? Apparently..im the only goddamn-freaking-loser who hasnt get his stupid L license yet. Dammit.

Guess who im blaming? If you guessed the goverment, your wrong just like the other person who guessed. (Im not talking about you. Maybe its the person sitting next to you. No, not you. You at the back there. No. You, with the glasses. Not you, that other guy.) Cause im blaming the driving institute of Kancil Jaya for delaying my license.

It's been like 3weeks since my last test. I dunno when im gonna get to drive legally. I wanna drive to Hartamas! *mumbles*...*sigh*

Well, besides that..i need to get in shape. People are calling me FAT...cursethosestupidmotherfuckersblahblahweydhrifnsoefsfpewfnshwihs!!

And that's all for now. Bye.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.