Saturday, May 16, 2009

NeedPatience.

Aiyoh...sleepless nights thinking about when am i gonna get my macbook pro. Currently, it feels like a torment cause my dad promised to 'aid' my funds for the laptop...but i have to wait for him to give me the green light because by then he'll pass me some cash.



I seriously want to buy the external hard drive for my mac...but gotta wait for the extra money. Aaaaaaargh!!

The whole fact that im going for a macbook pro is already making me smile aimlessly. Then when i visited the Apple.com for the details....makes me want the laptop more! I want it.

Pardon me for acting all spoiled and being impatient but so far; this is one of the things i really look forward to own..cause then i'll get to do things which my PC cant support. Hahah!

That's all for now. Bye.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.