Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LepakUpdate.

So, im sick today...dammit. really stupid flu..dunno how i got it oso! Argh!! ahdohdbafahwfpwafnw!!!!

Went to Pavillion on Sunday. Then i bought some awesome bluetooth headphones! Now, its with me anywhere i go...heh heh.

That's the picture of us posing in the Pav's gents..memang klakar ah. haha.

Before that; E'G and Kechik crashed at my house..then we went to the K klub to hangout while listening to Blues Gang. Its a band from the 80's if your wondering.

I posed in front of the K klub's entrance..haha. for fun. :) I bet you cant see me in it..damn skinny blog. pfft.

Later on; we went to the one thing i look forward to... El Shisha!! hahaha!

Here are some pictures. Let it to the talking.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.