Monday, April 20, 2009

UselessProblems.

Well..it seems that i've became public enemy again. It's the result from my break-up..cliche is the name of this game.

Well, FarhanaS apparently said "Ala..about your ex, fuck him la..it's his loss or something." to my ex..which was none of her concern in a way. I seriously dunno what's her problem.

The main thing i wanna let you guys who supports my ex is: We're still friends. So, don't try to turn us into enemies pulak..some people likes to stick their noses into things which has nothing to do with them.

Please, im trying my best to avoid stupid problems..

Currently, i have decided to get out of KL and go somewhere where i could forget about all the problems that awaits for me back in Bangsar.

And..guess what? My phone is completely busted. So, there's no way anyone could call me. I must say, it's happening at a perfect timing: without my phone, my problems can't reach me. :)

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE, haters.