Wednesday, April 22, 2009

ToWhoeverItConcerns.

It's always have been this way. She never understand my sentences..eventhough i wrote that i'll never would forget about her, she thinks i got over her and im (cheating) on her.

Seriously, woman. Read my posts properly.

Within the little holiday i had; i've met 5 girls that told me not to let you go. You miss understood, thinking i have crushes on them..

One of them, Mia; told me about her ex who dumped her for some bitch..and wishing that she had the same kind of relationship that we had. God, *sigh* woman...what else should i say to you?

If you wanna move on, i understand. Maybe i was too stupid to think that we might still have a chance to get back together.

FUCK THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD! STUPID FUCKING FEELINGS.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.