Tuesday, April 21, 2009

LeavingParadise. Part.II

After lunch, me and Mia join the others lepaking while watching movies.. it was kinda sad leaving my new friends. But my only transport was Afiq. If he goes home...then i have to hitch a ride with him or else no more Bangsar.

As i packed my bags, im starting to remember the flashbacks from my sweet memories with my former girlfriend..cause Mia was busy telling me about her past relationship. Then, i thought that i shouldn't let go of my ex. It'll be like losing apart of yourself, purposely.

Then we decided to lepak at the hotel's pool for the last time..instead of the usual lepak then goodbyes. So, the girls wanted to play some water-volleyball or something like that...but with something new; each girl must be carried on a guy.

So, it became a one on one match. Between Mia and Jasmine. I had to carry Mia and Afiq carried Jasmine...at first, it was fun and all. But after 30mins of carrying a person on yourself..anyone would get tired. My neck felt like it was going to snap-off..*sigh*

Then after that, Mia won. Thanks to me la, ofcourse. Then we said our goodbyes...and i put my stuff into Afiq's car. Mia made a promise that she'll come and visit me when she's in KL.

Well, that's the sight i won't be seeing in KL for sure..i stole some pictures from Mia's camera. Sorry. No camera-phone. Anyways, i'd like that thank Pak Mat for lending us his jeep that introduced us to Farah, Eppy, Jasmine, Mia and Kristy.

So, if you girls are reading my blog when im back in KL..i'll make sure there's posts about shisha, Lepaq, Hartamas Square, NRA and whatever that comes to mind. Thanks. :)

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.