Sunday, April 5, 2009

LatestUpdate.

It's been awhile since the last random post on my blog..

NOW, let me update you with things that happened over these past few days.

On the 3rd of April-
  • Hanged out with my girlfriend at Starbucks..(time for some bonding. lol) Then went jogging and a suprisingly No Shisha; 3days in a row..
On the 4th of April-
  • Met someone that i didn't ever expect to bump into in Bangsar Village on April, 2009..which was Mike Lim. I was like "Dude! You finished NS edi meh? Woah!! I miss you lorh!" and he laughed and we had a late lunch and catch'd up on whats up in NS Camp. And it's 4days in a row of no shisha.
  • Was invited to Khalilul's futsal..(but this time; there's no Navin.) And guess what? I finally managed to beat him by scoring a goal against him..and it made him pissed off. lol. And i brought Hariz along to the game, and Hariz's team beats Khalilul's team 11-1.
On the 5th of April-
  • Lepak around the whole day from my house, to Hariz's house then to my girlfriend's place..total boredom. *sigh*
  • Saw the Manchester United vs. Aston Villa match after another futsal match; this time..its with the adults, my uncle's friends. Scored a goal too...damn happy, but it was a volley. Could be considered a GAY GOAL or LUCKY BALL. Man Utd won 3-2, by the way...still; No Shisha for 5days in a row.
So, that's the story for now...i'll post something up by tomorrow or some other time.

Thanks for reading this blog. (: btw...i need some SHISHA!

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.