Tuesday, March 24, 2009

SaveThisPlanet.

It's been a tiring, boring day for me...

No buddies, Lepaq was empty, hanged out with my sweetheart at Starbucks along with Hariz and his gf.

My sweetheart bought me a rockstar band that looks something like Navin's.. :)
I think she saw me browsing around the store in MV last week, and i tried on that band. So, eventually she bought it for me.

Then later on today, went out to Hartamas with my dad to have dinner..smoky-smoky some shisha, then hit back to Bangsar after looking how abandoned Lepaq was.

Read Shannon's blog..and yeah, it's the Earth Hour on the 28th. So, do your planet a favor and SHUT those lights and electrical stuffs! Ok?


So, a MILLION-GAZILLION thanks to my syg for buying the rockstar band for me..and to everyone else- SHUT THOSE LIGHTBULBS or leave this planet and live on Mars! Cause this is your choice to save this planet. (Damn..that sounded like something from the HEROES series..lol)

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.