Thursday, March 19, 2009

ReleasingAllTheEMOness.

Blogging is like a drug to let me escape the painful side of life..therefore, most of my posts will be either about hate, disappointment or just being random.

Today, i went out with Atiqah and Hariz. Followed them to the Tun Hussien Onn building, then to Dataran Merdeka and finally MV...

I actually was in a mood-swing. I'll smile and make a stupid joke and a second later i'll be EMO and won't talk to anyone.. so moving on, i actually found a rockstar band thingy that kinda looks like Navin's.

Wanted to buy a bigger one that looks just so freaking awesome; but in the end...i didn't buy anything. Why? Because i realised that i don't want to waste my last money on something that i don't really need..but i actually craved for it to be mine since the day Navin bought his band.

*Blur...can't remeber what happened next.*

Then walked back home and started downloading Anberlin and dig thier songs. Currently, i feel like empty-ish + boredom + sarcasms to one'self..

Yes, at this stage of emotion- I AM BEING RATHER PATHETIC..so, STFU and if this sounds like a suicide note; then idk what else i could say about those other posts that have been on my blog.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.