Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OldStories,ReunionOfFriends.

It's been ages since i've seen my former partner-in-crime...Rajendra. Me, Mike and Rajen used got into alot of trouble when we were in form2.

He was the actual reason why i came to SMKBB. If it wasn't for him, i've could have stayed at SMKSH till i turn 17..


This guy has dozens of nicknames, among those famous names...here are a few that i could still remember- Monkey, Babi Hitam, Bangang and so many more that even i couldn't remember..

The story of how he made me go to SMKBB was like this; He has a huge crush on a girl named Raisa Mia...which was my girlfriend at the time. So, he gave her roses, teddy-bears and etc.

Raisa was pissed and felt annoyed by he's actions towards her...so she keep on telling me to move to her school. (Since i loved her then, so i did) Told my dad that i wanted to move and my dad agreed over a couple of terms and condition.

Moved there..and on my first day, i felt like a rock star. Everyone from my primary school was there and it rocked. My ex-girlfriend was happy to see me there oso..then i met Norman, Amos and Rajendra.

Became good friends...and then Raisa told me about the guy that have been disturbing her, and his name was Rajen. So then, i asked Rajendra about another guy named Rajen. Well, there's no other guy named Rajen in the form1 besides himself. So i was like wtf?! it was you?!

After all the lepak sessions and stupid stuffs, didn't have the heart to whack him or whatever...in the end, me and Raisa broke up. The End.

So, that was the story of how i became a Bukit Bandarayan.

*phone call*

Owh shit...i gtg. Mike and Rajen wants to have a SHISHA SESSION. haha...
VIVA LA SHISHA!!

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.