Sunday, March 22, 2009

LepakBuddyAbsence.

Miss my buddies... without them, it's hard to lepak the 'Lepaq' way. (i know that doesn't make any sense..to some of you readers)

Navin called me on friday, just a few minutes before the friday prayers started.
I asked him how was it there, how are ladies looked like and stuff..Currently, their just sitting their asses down waiting to get the shirts and pants. According to Navin, the food is not that bad. It's eat-able. About the girls? Read his blog la.

Mike text'd me on saturday, while i was stoning to some shisha and feeling bored as ever.
He asked me how's things over here? Apparently, he's having a blast there.. he says his dorm-mates reminded him of the guys at Bangsar. The girls looked ok there..but nothing much to shout about. He misses the shisha and the lepak gang.

*sigh*

Well, looks like i have to find a new lepak crew to replace the empty slot while Navin and Mike are still in NS.
SMKSH people aren't that fun with to lepak all the time, they're more interested in musical instruments and some of them are more egoistic than me.

Fuck ah....i need some replacement buddies. Or i'll turn insane by the time they come back from NS. Wanna lepak? Gimme a call. :)

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.