Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'mNotDeadAfterTheResults.

Wow. I'm still breathing after SPM Result's day? Now..that is a miracle. Why?

After all the crazy-things that i did before SPM; mainly by not doing anything which has something to do with studying. And i could say that "I'M THE LUCKIEST BASTARD!" because i didn't fail any paper. *crowd applause

But ofcourse, my parents had a different perspective to the topic:

  • My mum thought that- I could score atleast 3a's after how she nagged me when my SPM trial results made her pissed off beyond any words that could desribe the anger that was over-flowing. But then, since i didn't fail any paper...she said ok. (that doesn't mean im saved from all the torture)
  • My dad thought that- He saw it coming. I'm lazy, hyper-active for the wrong purposes and wouldn't like to do anything much for my academic things. He said " atleast, you didn't fail any paper. Good enough. And that A1 is a bonus." And ofcourse, i could forget my chances to get a car from my dad after how the results were.
But the thing that made me feel ok was most of my friends have the similar result to mine..they had one A. So, that made me feel better...i'm not left out.

I bet, my results are going to be an object of laughter within my family...i'm gonna be shot-down with comments about my results from one relative to another. *sigh*

WHATEVER IT IS; I'M HAPPY THAT I DIDNT FAIL ANYTHING. EVENTHOUGH I MIGHT NOT BE AS SMART AS SOME PEOPLE...ATLEAST I'M HAPPY. OWH YEAH, TO THE PEOPLE WHO CRIED OR WANT TO SUICIDE FROM NOT GETTING AN STRAIGHT A ON THEIR SPM: I WANNA SAY, ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE BEING A FUCKER. NOT GETTING STRAIGHT A'S DOESN'T MEAN IT'S ALL OVER...SHUT UP AND TRY YOUR BEST FOR COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY.


IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU SPOILED-STRAIGHT A'S MOTHERFUCKER.