Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'mFeelingLikeShit.

It's been the days of imbaressment for me..

I've no munny, asked to be at this place...here and there, people look at me like shit, people have to pay for my bills.

I feel sorry for myself to let these things happen to me, i could have refused to attend such things..but with some of my buddies leaving to NS, how the fuck could i refuse?

Yesterday, Khalilul asked me to attend some dinner for Navin's departure to NS..so i did. It's not like i hate attending such things; it's just that I'm flat broke.

Today, felt like a stupid low-life motherfucker...because Navin asked me to accompany him for some errands before his departure. Then, at one point...he had to PAY for my lunch. I felt like dumping my face into a toilet-bowl..

It's not like i hate people paying things for me; but if it's been constantly done- I feel like i have no dignity as a dude. I feel like a low-life bastard.

TO ANYONE WHO FEELS OFFENDED BY THIS POST, I APOLOGISE. BUT THIS IS HOW I FEEL..IT'S THE TRUTH.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.