Monday, March 9, 2009

HateThisFuckingSituation.

Today, my girlfriend was feeling like shit..her mum suddenly wanted to cut her hair and took her to MidValley.

So, then my girlfriend called me.. she was feeling even worse. Then i stopped a cab and went to MV to make her feel better.

Got there, made her feel better and found out her mum left her without a phone and money at the mall. I was like wth?!

So, went to eat and then my dad called and i wanted to send her home rather from leaving her in a mall without any money and phone. If she gets kidnapped then how?

On the way to the car; bumped into her mum. Her mum was furious to see me and her daughter together and pulled her away. I continued straight to the car cause my dad couldn't wait any longer with the stupid traffic at MV.

I felt so disappointed with her mum, for leaving her alone in a mall without any money and a phone to communicate. But there was nothing i could do since it's her daughter and i'm only a boyfriend..not someone important. Currently, i feel like shit and pissed.

I hate this whole situation. I couldn't help to think that i'll be banned from seeing her daughter after that situation..

Damn, i'm too frustrated to even be pissed nor talk to anyone. I fucking hate this shit...Why the fuck would her mum leave her like that in MV?! Without a fucking phone, money...what if something bad happens to her? then what?! ARGH!!

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE. CAUSE I'M FREAKING DEPRESSED, PISSED OFF AND I HATE EVERY FUCKING THING RIGHT NOW!