Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Envy?Nah.

It always happens like this..whenever i leave a school, it'll have some better things once my batch has left..

SKBB. After i left, then the new surau was build la...some places got AC la. When i was studying there..it was hot all the time. All we had was kipas! (fans)

SMKBB. Was the first Waterpolo captain to bring a medal home..but no, i wasn't remembered oso. pfft...but then the upside of that is only this:

The batch of '08 was the ones that revived Smkbb Idol and Canteen Day..eventhough the new principal doesn't allow anything anymore. (which is none of my concerns now, since i have left)

So, it's not so bad after all..it's just they get more cool stuff than we do. But still, my batch was the most happening one in SMKBB after they changed to the new principal. (So, the Datin and Pn.Lyla batch doesn't count!) LOL.

And hands down; my batch has the hottest chicks in my former highschool. (Just to rub it in..)

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.