Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Driving,Lambo.

At 1.30am, me and my dad went to Mahbub in Lucky Garden for some late coffee and roti canai..

I was thrilled the whole time..why?
Finally, he let me drive to the place and back..along the way i purposely stopped at a few gas stations and KK mart. lol.

On the way back, i drove to KK mart for some topup. Then saw some chick was driving in my car...and she purposely park'd it infront of me. (i was like wtf?!)


Yes, that is MY Lamborghini. Lol.

Well, it will be mine sooner or later in life...might not be now. But like i said it's mine. Just not now...

Fine, fine..laugh all you want. Diss me all you want. But when i do get one, don't come asking me for a ride or something..then i'll laugh at you.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.