Sunday, March 15, 2009

Adios,Amigos.

Like it says on Navin's blog.. most of my good friends are going to be away for awhile since they all are in NS camps.

IT'S SAD...to think that i don't have my besties to lepak with, to tell problems to and to go see eye-candies around KL. *violin strings background*

Actually, there's only 2 besties of mine who will be away for 90days...they're Navin and Mike. These are my only 2 friends whom i had more arguements than a wrestling show...and still, they are my very best friends.

Mike. He's like always has some problem and tension all the time..when he's all tension'd, the victim of banging could be anyone. (but mostly Navin la.) He'll burn you till you can't even say a word without being burned/banged. Thanks for lending me your PSP!

NavinK. He's my partner in crime when it comes to the most stupidest or the coolest things when we're bored.. i salute and thank thou for driving me around and belanja-ing me most of the time. Defeats me in most video games except Winning Eleven.. lol.

So, take care dude..smile while you're bald. haha..

I'll smoke the shisha at lepaq on your behalf...and don't forget to get some numbers at camp. :)
Yes, it does sound as if you guys are going to war or something...awwh, so Pearl Harbor-ish. But, it's ok....i'll watch over the hot chicks in Bangsar for you guys. Cause that's all i could do, watch..(btw, to my girlfriend: syg, this is not being cu~rang)

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.