Sunday, February 15, 2009

ThankYou,Haters.

Wow..thank you. I've finally realized what a hypocrite and egoistical person i really am.

I've been thinking and its 100% true what Navin said about me.

Navin said:

"Raja - You know, it would be just a bit nice if your good friend had some honestly. I mean hello does it hurt to call and say "dude, I'm hanging out with my girlfriend and I can't come. Sorry"

"He's egoistic and very hypocritical"

Hence the words of someone regarding Raja


It's not the first time he's done this. And well alot of us have realised that his attitude has changed. He's more egoistic. Don't know la what is his problem. Apparently he's upset with me also. Well people, you my attitude. If a friend ain't talking to me I just leave it."

Well, he is right..i am egoistic and very hypocritical. And not just that; i am a liar, backstabber, two-faced person and etc.

I totally understand about what most of you haters feel about me..and yes, i want to thank you. I would like to thank all of you people who hates my existence and would like for me to just disappear..

Actually, i would like the same thing to happen to me too..believe it or not. To everyone whom i have ruined their 'perfect days', i'm sorry.

To anyone whom i have made them hated their friends; i'm sorry.
To Navin; i'm sorry for having a demanding relationship..i'm sorry for being an egoistic bastard..i'm sorry for not apologizing in a proper way..i'm sorry for being a hypocrite..and i'm sorry for existing in your daily life.

To everyone who felt offended by reading my blog; i'm sorry..

Bottomline is:

I'M SORRY FOR EVEN BREATHING EVERYONE ELSE'S OXYGEN RIGHT NOW..I'M SORRY FOR EVEN BEING BORN INTO THIS WORLD; I DONT FIT ANYWHERE. I SHOULD JUST DIE LIKE A RAT ON A HIGHWAY. I'M SORRY. I HOPE YOU PEOPLE WOULD LAUGH WHILE READING THIS AND BE HAPPY WITH WHAT I WROTE, BECAUSE I WOULD.