Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunburst'09 Dilemma.

Here's a stupid dilemma! When i joined Navin's party to Sunburst Launch...it didnt occur to me that my dad actually knows the management, that me and Navin could have been into the Guest List or VIP table..pfft.

How'd i know about this?
I was lepaking at Abg Man a few days ago and i told my dad about the waiting in line to enter into the launch event, then found out that they already said who's coming before the area was opened to the public.. and that was a huge letdown.

So, my dad asked me who were the organisers or management people- It was some group by the name of pinapple.. and guess what? My dad actually has some contacts within/working with the entertainment group. *sigh* What a fucking bummer!! I could have taken some pictures with bands like Estranged, One Buck Short and others if i was at the VIP table.....cheh! *frust*


So the moral of the story is:
For the next Sunburst or it's launch party, i'm gonna ask my dad for some VIP treatment...haha. I'll get it next time, NEXT TIME!

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.