Friday, February 20, 2009

ReadUp,RelationshipHaters.

Ok ok...now, its time to make my point clear to you jealous bastards.

To FUGLAY and YouAreGAY;
Its too bad that you have a crush on Atiqah, but she's my girlfriend. Therefore, she's mine. And from arguing on my cbox and wasting time by saying "i'll make her dump you" or some shit like that...it's better if you start looking at the reality. She's taken.

Before i was with her, why didn't u guys make your move?
I'll tell you why-

Because you aren't really into Atiqah.. your just into her because she's happy with me and i'm happy being with her. So live with it.

Secondly, i apologize to other bloggers if you guys malas wanna cbox in my blog due to these lowlife bastards wasting my precious cbox space for you guys..lol.

SO, PLEASE UNDERSTAND..SHE'S JUST NOT INTO YOU AND SHE'S ALREADY MINE. NOW, WHY WON'T YOU HATERS GO FIND SOME OTHER RELATIONSHIP TO BUTT-IN? DON'T HATE ME, HATE YOURSELF FOR BEING SLOW- I GOT TO HER FIRST. TOO BAD.