Monday, February 2, 2009

Breakdown.

Its interesting to think what a girl could do when you put all the trust and love into a relationship with her. I've just read her blog and found out that my girlfriend writes out a post that says she gave her phone number to a 'hot' guy and she said that she'll 'wouldnt' cheat on anyone, right?

What does the "right?" suppose to mean? Is she being sarcastic? I'm having mixed emotions about my relationship now.. i dont know how to trust in her anymore, by that statement in her blog.

And to add my 'emotional wound'; i'm not close to Navin anymore..not as buddies. Its like everyone's changed overnight and i'm left without a choice but to accept the naked truth. Its because i didn't go to a job interview with him eventhough i applied with him. Maybe it'd occur to him that i couldn't be trusted after a series of simutanious occasions that seemed just like what's happening now.

I'm having alot of unnessecary stress within me; and it shows. I'm out every night trying to chill out by hanging out at places like Lepaq, Abg Man, Hartamas Square and D'Haven..just trying to chill out. Trying to forget about all these problems in my head.. and it never goes away eventhough i try so hard trying to forget about it. I dont know what to do anymore..i am having a phycological breakdown.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE, because i'm already emotionally broken.