Wednesday, January 21, 2009

RaJa'sRubbish.

I want to go on a fucking vacation! I need some fresh sea breeze on the beach.. I wanna see some bikinis.. *lol*

I'm gonna nag my parents until they approve me of inviting my friends to a holiday trip on Perhentian Island. And this time of the year is the time for sight-seeing hotties while they do their sun-bathing! Woot!
hahah....

The last time i went to Perhentian Island, it was sooo bloody awesome! There were crystal-clear waters and the beachies on the beach are sooooooo *censored*! Then there's some Wind-surfing, Snorkelling, Babe-watching and etc.

I wanna go....i need a vacation.
p/s: Pardon me for the babes on the beach part and the bikini sight-seeing craving..the last time i went out for a vacation was 2years ago. So, please understand.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE, haters.