Friday, January 30, 2009

OldValentineMeltdownLesson.

Finally, I've a proper internet connection..*sigh* its been really annoying, weyh!
So, we've hit Feb...and that means only one thing- Valentine.

I've had the worse experiences on Valentine's..if i recalled it was '08.
At that time, i had a crush on a girl in my school named Najya (That was then, im over it). So, i bought her some chocolates and a bouquet of roses. (cheh..real romantic huh) So then, i gave it to her and popped the question- Would you be my Valentine?

Then instead she gave some of my roses to other guys.. *burn weyh!* Then she gave me a card which has a heart-shaped on it. She wrote on the back of the card- Your the best bestie i could ever asked! :)

And i was like what the fuck?! Owh, i forgot the most obvious thing- She's not matured..by all means. So, i burnt some of my allowence and it turned out i was wasting my effort for nothing.

MORALofTheStory:
Before giving something romantic to a person, make sure you know how matured they are to understand your thoughts when you give things like Roses, Chocolates or whatever. Seriously. Or you'll get what i got when i did that on last Valentine...pfft.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE, haters.