Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'mNowAHater.

Tonight, i'm about to leash out what's been running in my mind for these past few days..
I'm gonna tell all of you about all these people that's been stabbing my back and this post won't have any "someone" or "somebody"-

Ashraf
- He's one of the big motherfuckers that i've had known.. Before he became of the Excos in the Prefect Board of my school; he was alright. I've kinda already hated him before because he reminded me of his brother- Hanif, who was another big asshole who acts all cool and sucks up to the principal's ass like a bitch and brags about it. Back to Ashraf, who was another faggot.. just like the brother. I hated this guy for a bunch of reasons; one of them are he'll act all nice to you when he sees something to gain from. Then when others bang him towards his own action- he'll sit at one corner and be all emo and then cry... awwh..booho.

Zakwan- This guy is one of the best actors around; he was all nice to me and all...then one day, he decided to flirt with my girlfriend and then later coupled with my ex-girlfriend. Isn't that just fantastic? *sarcasm* He'll act all goody-goody boy infront of everyone and then he will stab anyone who he sees fit. And futhermore, he's a good brain-washer..have fun with Najwa, Maisarah or whatever her name is; i hope both of you will get married and have kids. (I'm being sarcastic)

Najwa- Her story is more interesting; first, she said i was the first boyfriend.. and she seemed all religous and wouldn't kill an ant even if she stomped on it. But then..came the good part- after a few dates, she turned out to be hungry for more 'makeout sessions'. Then, her brother came into the picture by moving into my school and all hell broke lose.. a few weeks later, she wanted to end the relationship because she scared if her family founds out- she's dead. Then, a few weeks later...she hooked up with some new guy in her class who seems like a dork. Then..sometime later, they broke up and she hooks up with Zakwan. Then the story continues with her bestfriend..the story is because i was close to Olivia and that's why she liked me. Because i was close to Oli.

Lydia- She is one girl who i could tell wasn't a friend nor a enemy. She's there for my problems but if there's Navin, Abby and the rest of the ex-form5s.. She'll push me away and act like a total b*tch. Her problem is- She gets the special treatment from lotsa prefect violation and stuff.. for example, most people who wanted to go for the Graduation'08 couldn't if they werent on Lydia's list of friends; i knew about this was because my girlfriend was her victim on countless occasion. She hated my girlfriend from the moment i told her that i was hooking up with my girl.. and when it was on the graduation, only her friends were there. My girlfriend and other prefects couldnt be there because Lydia says so. So, go figure.

FOR EVERY NAME THAT WAS MENTIONED ON THIS POST, I APOLOGIZE IF YOU ARE OFFENDED. BUT ITS THE TRUTH..AND TRUTH HURTS. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.