Saturday, December 20, 2008

Released.Breathe.

I've finally ended my pedophile relationship.. and seriously, i feel nothing. Not happy nor regret. Its like so empty..

But im not gonna waste these words on a girl- Im not asking to be loved anymore. And yeah, im a fucking emo guy..if you dun like it; to hell with you.

The funny thing is, i feel much better because now i can 'breathe'.. and the work i have in BV and the relationship i have is really draining everything inside of me. Im always stressed out..and take it out on my friends.

Now, it feels a little better to have the space to breathe and not get caught up with a serious relationship..its like being released from chains. I apologize if it upsets anyone who reads this- But yeah, i cant be in a serious relationship..Its just not me.