Tuesday, December 23, 2008

LoserOnTheField.


Tonight we had the futsal game- and i really didnt understand the "enjoy the game" feeling everytime i play the game..

I guess i dont have a sporty talent like everyone else; On the field, i totally suck. And even if some of my friends try to hide the embaressment from watching me try to kick the ball, its so obvious- You could actually tell from looking at their faces.

And actually, come to think about it- There's no point for me to even try to be better when im playing futsal or football, because eventually i'll end up disappointing everyone on my team. I wanted to be better but in the end it doesnt even matter.

Mr.K says: "Raja, let me tell u something- When i started to play as a keeper, i sucked like fuck. It took me one year and a half to prove them wrong. And now, people are actually asking me to play as a keeper for thier team.

Instant impact is a very rare thing, you must work hard. Keep on working on your stamina, find inspiration for the game and keep on practicing..soon, people are going to ask YOU to play for their TEAM.
"

Maybe Mr.K is right- Maybe all i should do is to find my rhytm, find the inspiration for the game. But the thing is gotta do now is just to hold on, try to be patient..let them fuckers make fun of me, hopefully someday i'll prove them wrong.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.