Saturday, December 20, 2008

FutsalFiasco?


Today was like my only day-off from work.. and what kept me going on today was the fact that i was suppose to play futsal.

And so- apart from that, i went to get myself a new haircut and at 3, i went swimming.. cuz i havnt been in the pool since waterpolo days.
When i was at Bangsar Sport Complex, i went to the office to check out the reservation that Mr.K made for the futsal thingy tonight. And then Mr.K called and said he was sick and blah,blah blah.. so he wanted to postpone the whole thing. And i was thinking like damn weyh..the only freaking reason that i was really looking forward for tonight was about the futsal, and now its fucking cancelled? Wtf?

So then- asked the guy for the resit, because without that- we couldnt play anything damn futsal in the court..
So then, we got the news from Mr.K- the whole futsal is cancelled. And why? Well, because he forgot to pay something on time.. so whatever la. I bought myself a new Nike T90 Ball and played at park near SKBB. And actually- i had a blast of a game compared to any futsal games i've played in BSC with some other people..so cheers to Navin, Hariish, Sameer and his family for coming to the park.

I think the whole thing was just plain bullshit la.., the next time some shit like this is going on- I wouldnt care about it anymore la. Fuck those people..in the future!

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.