Monday, December 29, 2008

FromFriendsToBackstabbers.

Trust, Honor, Loyalty-
What does these words mean to you?

People often use these words in their daily lives, and somehow those words seems to have lost their meaning.

Based on my experience in the 17 years that i've been living in; there's none that you can actually label as a 'True Friend'. Everyone will eventually crack under pressure.. and then, you'll see their true colours. Most people that i've known will seize every opportunity they have to step on you in order to achieve what they are looking for.

From Primary to Secondary school- I've seen most people who claim to be a friend and when a situation arise and they can profit from it; They change. It doesnt matter, because this pleague involves everyone- It can be your relative, your best friend, your girlfriend or whoever.

And when these people stab you in the back- and it hurts so much, as if you can feel someone stabbing you non-stop..then you know how i feel. I wouldn't be suprised if 'my friends' of today become my enemies of tomorrow.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.