Tuesday, October 28, 2008

StupidExam.StupidResults.

I hate SPM. Seriously. Why? Well let's just say that it makes me read so much and then i get so tired..i sleep. By the time i wake up, it'll already be around 7 or 8.. i've already wasted my noon.

Futhermore, staying at home is just torture. My com cant reach its internet most of the time..and if i dont spent time reading history or doing english, i'll draw somemore or i'll sleep. I feel so lifeless dammit!

I wonder how will things go after SPM? Will i be staying put at home (like now) or be doing something awesome and stupid..? My plans on making a NRA movie is postponed i think..cuz i dont feel like doing that right away next year. And to think, right now-

I can do the exam right now...as in right at this very moment. But, the thing is...im terrified of the results later. So that's the dilemma that mosts form5s have i guess...

whatever it is:-

I WANT TO BE FREE, I WANT TO GET THIS EXAM DONE WITH, I WANT TO HAVE FUN LIKE HELL, I DOWAN TO WAKE UP EARLY IN THE MORNING ANYMORE. that's it.


IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.