Wednesday, October 15, 2008

ItsAMatterOfBadTiming.

Today, i skipped skool..and my plan was to play futsal with my friends. But..it seems that i spent the entire morning playing soccer with Mr.K and the NRA. *sigh*

So, i wasted 20bucks (which i could spent on credit and food) and NRA with Mr.K have wasted their 10bucks as well.. so much for a soccer morning. But its just a matter of bad timing, that's all.

It seemed quite clear that most of us would be either at skool or at home- sleeping. I for one, have to re-plan this thingy either next week's morning or after SPM. (but i wanna work after SPM..) and then there's the PLKN for me.

So we'll see how it goes...and if y'all are reading this and wanna go futsal-ing, lemme know. So that i wont make another last minute plan that have surely showed me its side of reality. And ofcourse, not all last minute plans prove to be successful. Right? :)