Thursday, October 9, 2008

CancerToTheSociety.

Everywhere i go, Wherever i turn my head.. people always hate me. Somehow, whenever they began to talk to me then its ok. But then, everyone else who doesnt talk or know me will just hate me at the first sight.

Countless occasions..countless numbers of people who hates me so much by looking at me at the first sight. Mostly, its the people of SMK Bukit Bandaraya. For some reason, im one of the most hated human being in that place..

Who hates me? How can i describe them?
Majority of my 'haters' are the goody-good malays. No offence.

What do i mean when i said the goody-good malays?
Its the ones who are religious, smarter, more civilized than me. Mostly the form2-4s.


Those are the type of people who hates my very existance.. whenever im near them, they'll stare and mouth about me in countless occasions. They just cant stand me living in thier world and sucking their precious oxygen.

Those are the ones i've realised about.. but honestly, i think there's more than just them. Even the teachers hates me. They all hate my very existance too..just as the ones i've just mentioned earlier.

And what's really interesting is: They hate me so much..and sometimes its caused by some stupid reason; for example, like its cause i'm from a royalty blood-line, then its because i speak english and i look so arrogant when i do so, and i'm a freaking loud person..i cant shut up. Those are just a few reasons i could think of..

And i have to constantly change my attitude whenever im socializing with thier type of 'perfect people'. I cant never be ME whenever im around them. But sometimes, i'll just fcuk the whole damn thing and be myself. And then the problem becomes bigger and bigger by the minute.. they hate me so much. They'll do almost anything to keep me out of the picture because i'm a cancer to their eyes.

There. Now, this is what i had to deal with ever since i step my foot into the secondary school life..because back then when im in primary, no one cares about what i do or anything. And all the teacher's dont even know about my attitude nor my background. I was like a shadow. But now im like a cancer to the society.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHAT I WROTE.. WRITE YOUR OWN POST IN YOUR BLOG AND LEAVE ME ALONE.