Wednesday, September 3, 2008

LifeIsABigBitch.

I don't know why, but i constantly feel like life is a big bitch. I would feel emo all the time.. and the people around wont ever notice or get sight of it. Its because i know how to hide it.

And this is where i dump all of my emo-ness into... my blog.
Its where people dont actually care about what i say or do towards them. I think its one of the best ways to release my stress and anger..

I dont know where i am in this world right now.. im caught up with stuffs which doesnt even matter most of the time, i'm very very sensitive to whatever's around me, i dont care about other people's feelings because they dont care about mine and towards all of what i've just mentioned: It just shows what i meant when i say LIFE IS A BIG BITCH.

And yes, the SPM trials. (what would i do without those things?) *sarcasm*
I'll be having the trials by next week.. and personally, i dont think i could even pass the exam. Everyone else is ready for it and i'm still struggling trying to figure out stuffs on maths..

Argh! Why does life have to be this way? Why does it make me feel all of this pressure? Why is it acting like a bitch to me?
Dammit.. so many questions, so little time.