Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BeingEmoAndLost.

I'm not feeling like i am myself nowdays, and why u might ask ?

Well, recently, my dad had heart problems and he's being admitted at the heart institute. Secondly, i got dumped from a girl that i thought was my best girlfriend ever, and yes; it hurts like fcuk.

From all those events that just had happen to me, i think it has changed me without me even realizing it. Somehow, i don't feel like i am myself. I'm losing my character, i'm also losing my friends...

I don't know how i've changed into what i am right now, but all i know is; i don't like who i am at the moment.
I need to be myself again. I'm always hyper and loud...but nowdays, i'm always emo. I'm silent at times.. i seriously don't know what's happening to me.

I just need myself back..*sigh*